Friday, October 24, 2008

Another sad sad song...

...for all you sad sad people! No really, I kid... I just finished reading my daily dose of blog heaven and out of the 15 or so blogs that I am addicted to, 5 of them had something to do with relationships or the lack of a relationship or confusion about a relationship. Perhaps sometime in the near future (when Im not so hungry that my stomach is yelling at me or too tired to blink) I'll discuss it here further and maybe insert my own brand of wit and observation to my favorite topic. Loooovvve!

But for now, just listen to this and don't forget to smile! Because dammit, you deserve to!

Leona Lewis -- Better in Time

It's been the longest winter without you,
I didn't know where to turn to.
See, somehow I can't forget you.
After all that we've been thru.

Going, coming.
Thought I heard a knock.
Who's there? No one.
Thinking that I deserved it.
Now I realise that I really didn't know.
If you didn't notice you mean everything.
Quickly I'm learning to love again,
All I know is I'm gonna be ok.

Thought I couldn't live without you.
It's gonna hurt when it heals too.
It will all get better in time.
And even though I really love you,
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to.
It will all get better in time.

I couldn't turn on the TV,
Without something there to remind me.
Was it all that easy?
To just put aside your feelings.

If I'm dreaming, don't wanna laugh.
Hurt my feelings but that's the path I believe in.
And I know that time will heal it.
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything.
Quickly I'm learning to love again.
All I know is I'm gonna be ok.

Since there's no more you and me.
It's time I let you go, so I can be free.
And live my life how it should be.
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you.
Yes, I will!

No comments: