Sunday, October 12, 2008

JUMP start....

See you all on the other side to a fitter, tighter, more toned me in just (180) minutes a day! Gone are the saggy butts, flabby tummy, and unflatteringly non-chiseled jaw chub.

I am pumped! I am stoked!! I am PSYCHED!!!

I am embarking on a 7 week regiment of healthy eating and working out. I am only 10 pounds and 2 dress sizes away from my goal. I WILL run 3 miles a day with no complaint! (Run wussy run!!!! There is no walking here!!!! ) I will push-up, sit-up, and power pilates my way to a better me! I WILL reach my goal weight by the time the 7 weeks are done because I have the potential and the willpower to see it thru. I am getting a jump start on what is probably the most common and yet least realized New Years Resolution. I am going on overdrive people!!! And nothing will stand in my way!


Yep yep...I am on the verge of a new healthier lifestyle that will start IMMEDIATELY!!!

...

Right after this cookie...

...

And maybe this one too...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo please blog about.

i need something to read while i eat my ice cream.