Friday, November 21, 2008

Newest Girl Crush...

I don't know what it is with my obsession with redheads lately...

Amy Adams...from Enchanted and The Wedding Date.
Maybe it's because I thought Isla Fisher was hot and they kinda look alike. In fact I think I've read somewhere that they get mistaken for each other all the time. Complimentary all in all as they are both hot.
Don't worry readers...I'm still straight as a pin (though something tells me my life would be a whole lot better if I were not) . But there's no reason why I can't admire hottness when there's hottness to be found!

5 comments:

words...words...words... said...

You have excellent taste, if Amy Adams is any indication. She's in my Top 5. I actually thought she looked her best in Talladega Nights. But that might be just because I like bookish girls.

MJenks said...

Hey!!! I've seen her somewhere before!

Some Guy said...

Yeah. Hot.

~E said...

WWW: Yes, yes I do have excellent taste. How nice of you to notice.

Mjenks: Well lookie that! We even got the same pics up! *high five*!!!

Some Guy: Yes. Very.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Amy Adams/Isla Fisher are definitely in my top 10 if I ever turned gay. I also love redheads, you are spot on with this. I think someone (YOU) needs to make this a meme.