Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Night Football...




Did anyone else see the Patriots vs. Jets game tonight? Dang, I hate overtime especially when my team loses the lead in the last 4 freakin seconds! Nice catch on Moss's part tho (props where props are due after all). I hate to run the risk of becoming a sports blog but I think I'm really getting the hang of football. I might even try doing fantasy football next season *gasp*.
Anyhoo, to those who doubted my winning team picking system, might I add here that I am now 7 wins in the last ten games I watched?!?! That's almost better than that stupid football picking elephant I heard about in the news today. Well, you know what football elephant?? At least Im prettier than you!
Okie, Im gonna turn in for the day. Gonna visit my blog buddy Mr. A over at Life on the Crawl...he is having a pretty craptastic day. Go give him some love if you want...tell him I sent you. I might get a prize!

2 comments:

MJenks said...

Hooray Jets.

Er, I mean, uh...crap, I think I've been caught.

*goes to hide under his desk*

~E said...

Mjenks---there is no shame in loving the Favre...no shame at all!