Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day! A Day of THANKS.

First off, I wanna thank Obama and McCain...for fighting it out for 2 years, hence giving us all ample amusement fodder such as this for what I hope to be a very long time:


Also, thanks to Your Beard is Good for posting that video first!




Second, I would like to give props to those who serve in the Military, including but not limited to (the people I actually know): Lt. Jeremy Hyler, USN; PFC Jason Wagner, ARMY; SFC Harley McLean, ARMY; SSG Shaun Bentley, ARMY; Capt. Jayson Kerrigan, USMC; SrA Michael Vinoya, USAF; 2Lt. Honex Escarez, ARMY.




Third, I would like to thank that impromptu beer I had at dinner last night that caused me to wander around my house for 20 minutes this morning looking for my glasses...only to be told by my brother that they were in fact already on my head.

5 comments:

words...words...words... said...

That video is AWESOME. I would much rather watch that than a debate. I would still like Tom Brokaw to "moderate" though.

Matt said...

HAHA, I always do that with my pen...

I look and look and then give up...and eventually I find it above my ear.

..:: C ::.. said...

Should I call you Dime now instead of Dimes? That beer... ha!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That was fricken funny as hell!!

~E said...

C--No, I prefer the plural form. Makes me feel important.

WWW--if by "moderate" you mean "pop lock and droppin it old school style" then yes, I would agree with you.

Matt--at least I had that beer as an excuse. What's yours?

Candy--yep, someone's mighty handy with the photoshop!