Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello?

Anyone still here?

It's been so long since I've posted here that it took me 8 tries to remember my password. Clearly, Im out of practice but I'll try my best to deliver the 1/2 decent material you've all come to expect from me.

This post however, will not be one of my masterpieces. I thought I'd take the time to update you on what I've been up to. What has kept my attentions away from you blog readers (or at least the 4 of you that decided to stick around in case I wasn't dead and came back).

Are you ready?

SCHOOL

Went back to school full time. Which really, doesn't make much of a difference as far as my daily life is concerned. It just means I have less time to sleep and spend a heckuvalot more on gas than I usually do. What am I going to school for? My graduate degree in blood, bugs, and body fluids. [Read: Medical Lab Sciences]. Im literally elbow deep in the stuff daily. Which I figure for a good thing since Ill have even more nicely grotesque daily caveats to impart on you poor people than before. Like that one time the girl spilled a whole vial of blood on me and I became a walking biohazard. Or the one time I volunteered to have someone practice drawing blood on me and ended up with an arm bruise the size of Wisconsin for a week. hahaha...ahhh, good times.

DOG

He doesn't really take up much time...I just wanted to introduce you all to Sexy Rexy (Rex for short)...since he will be filling in on some posts once in a while. You know...when I'm too lazy to write stuff myself. It's ok...he's even cuter and funnier than I am. You'll love him!


BOYFRIEND



Again, he doesn't take up much time either. Mostly because he's deployed and I don't really get to talk to him as often as I like. I figured since Scope over at Scope-tech already introduced you all to his abs and pecs, I should probably introduce you to the rest of him. Now, since I have very limited contact with him at least for the next 2 months or so, I haven't really asked him if I can out him on my blog. So I'm just gonna refer to him as "the blue-eyed boy".

That's all.

I guess I should say something witty now and figure out a good way to exit.

Ok.

Bye.


15 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

Yay! You're...back!? : P

Since I already know about your schooling, your doggy, and your man, I guess the only way to make a graceful exit is to say something witty...

It's 2 am (really 3 am), so what do you want from me???

Sheesh!

The Unbearable Banishment said...

I never removed you from my Google reader. How could I?!

Giants vs. 'Hawks today. Lotsa luck.

Chris said...

I just figured that you were in a well somewhere in a basement putting lotion on your skin ;)

Glad that you are doing okay!

I look like shit lately because my make up advisor has been slacking:)

Scope said...

I will take any credit / blame I can get for dragging you back out into blogworld.

I've missed you "in blog form".

Cora said...

Yeesh. Some chick spilled a vial of blood on you?! And how did you get your revenge on little Miss Butterfingers, hmm? C'mon, you can tell me....

~E said...

Hey will ya look at that. There wasn't 4 people who stayed...there were 5! LOL

and @Cora: I sulked. That's what I did...that was really all I could do as I stood there and let my professor (with gloves, masks, tongs, and a big orange biohazard bag) cleaned me up.

SkylersDad said...

I want more posts about fluids!!!

Yeah, I am sick like that...

Some Guy said...

S.D. and I make 7!

Good to see you back, E!

Sassy Britches said...

YAY! You're HERE! Woooo-hooooooo! Hooray! Okay, enough. :)

Anonymous said...

your doppelganger http://www.eworldpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Charice-Pempengco.jpg

Charice Pempengco

ps3 gamer said...

Great post.

Infotainment Lounge said...

I found your post very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

Fronk said...

Most players anticipated something to this effect, and the Fortnite community was effusive in its praise for the way the build up buying Maplestory M Mesos and eventual implementation was pulled away. It turned out to be a shared gambling experience like no other. And that is what makes up four of Fortnite feel like a vital turning point for the battle royale game, which remains fundamentally about sending 100 human gamers to a deserted island into loot, build, and shoot their way to success. The adventure still revolves around that same satisfying survival cycle. But the holistic Fortnite encounter is fast resembling something nearer into a massively multiplayer online game, MapleStory 2 Meso with a constantly updated story, a constant world that affects all at once for each participant, and a fan base with the means to customize and outfit an avatar in increasingly sophisticated ways.

Bale said...

OK,I have been buying POE currency for the MMOAH website, and I believe that their website will not be bad. This is what my buddy strongly recommended if you ask me. Of course, you can even search POE Currency in Google, if you are websites sell, but I think MMOAH is the foremost. The service attitude of their site is very good, the delivery is additionally very fast, as well as the quality of the products will not be picky. The main reason is that their internet site has been secure, and that is very satisfactory in my experience.Feel free to check out and get more information you want!At https://www.mmoah.com/path-of-exile

smrtsmith said...

The mmoah website is the best choice. Because I used to find a lot of game stores on Google, sellers will sell them at very cheap prices in order to attract players. However, the comprehensive evaluation of many websites is not high, so we must learn to distinguish ourselves. Mmoah website is also a website dedicated to gamers. The game Rocket League Items are made by real people. It is absolutely safe and secure. The customer service is also served by real people. It is especially enthusiastic. If you have any questions, you can consult the customer service staff. The player's order will also be Timely delivery. Don't worry about price issues. The mmoah website also aims to attract customers to offer different offers to new and existing customers. And provide a variety of trading methods to protect the security of users' transactions. Comprehensive evaluation is very high!