Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love is in the air...

~Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible, it canot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possesion could--Barbara DeAngelis

~My brother is in town for summer break and I am glad! I haven't seen him since he flew up for my dad's birthday in March and having him around makes me happy. You never realize how much you miss someone till you don't see them for long stretches at a time. But the silver lining in all this is that we are closer now that we were when we lived together and saw each other everyday. He is thinking of transferring back up to Washington State for his last year of college and we've played with the idea of becoming roommates again.

~Jessica's wedding went beautifully! Kate and I braved the ferry system and traveled together to Port Orchard and not only was it lovely to see the Cluster girlies together again, but to see our good friend married off to a great guy! The day started off sweltering hot during the outdoor ceremony but not even the fact that my legs were sticking to the chair could dampen my happiness as Jess walked down the aisle. She looked gorgeous in her dress and you can tell she was incessantly happy! The reception afterward had great food and good company...what more could you ask for? Of course more pictures are in my other sites (I wouldnt be the photo ninja after all unless I came up with at least a hundred pics). Next up is Rena. And slowly one by one the single girls fall hahahaah...April is Lindsey. Anyone else want to claim dates now or what?


~ There is just something about a well-versed, charming, handsome guy who can sit in his living room and play the guitar and sing for you while rain is falling outside that gets me all fluttery inside. Not saying that my relationship status is gonna change anytime soon but I can be a big girl and admit that I'm slightly smitten with someone. That was all...I just wanted people to understand that if I walk around with a dazed dopey look on my face, it is not because I am simple...it's because parts of my head that haven't been in use in a while is occupied with thinking about someone else.

No comments: