Thursday, September 25, 2008

I couldn't have said it better myself...

No, it isn't exactly what I've been through...

Yes, there are some things in it I just can't relate to...

But I dare you not to nod your head in agreement, or cry a little bit at the end.

Clever Girl Goes Blog: http://www.clevergirlgoesblog.com/2008/09/gray-area.html

One of my favorite blogs...

To to all the girls who've had their heart broken or are lucky enough and have yet to experience that pain. To all of us who cried till there were no tears left, screamed even when no one can hear, and thought about punching something (or someone) hard...so that they will feel as bad as you felt. And to all of us who got up, brushed ourselves off and moved on...to become the strong-ass chicks we all aspire to be.

GO READ IT!!!

No comments: