Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Joy? of Cooking...

I felt the need to call attention to the fact that I...E from E-Deconstructed...cooked tonight!

Yes, COOKED. Not baked, but honest to God on the stove with pots and pans and cooking oil COOKED!

For 4 people...


By myself...


For the first time...EVER!


Its been 4 hours and no one has died yet, and no one (to my knowledge) has made a mad dash for the bathroom...And the house stands with nary a burn or singe to be found!

I consider it a mighty success.

Hooray for me!!!!

Another thing to jump up (jump up and get down... Oh c'mon!!! It's that one song from that one rap band from a long time ago!?? Nothing?? FINE!) and cheer for me about: I had a really nice day with a new friend yesterday. And guess what?!? He actually wants to see me again!

So here's to not sending another male packing his bags, cancelling credit cards, burning off fingerprints, running off to the hills screaming for their lives (and other such things that people who are trying to avoid other people like the plague do)...

*MINI WAVE FOR ME*

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Feel free to sculpt wet bread into the shape of a trophy. You've earned it.

~E said...

I TRIED Doc!!! Honest I did!

But the wet bread got all sploogy.

...

HaHaHa! I said "sploogy"!

..:: C ::.. said...

Impressive. But you didn't disclose what you made... Soap with bread doesn't seem like such a feat. ;)

hehe