Sunday, November 9, 2008

Because I'm too lazy to come up with something funny on my own...

I invite you over to one of the blogs that I have recently discovered.

And by "discovered" I mean "randomly clicked on the name on the comment above mine, when I was leaving a comment on another blog". If you don't laugh at at least one or two of his cards then there is something severely defective with you and I would ask that you please take your defectiveness elsewhere.

I know you guys hate having to click on links and stuff but let's face it. If you're reading this, you really have nothing else better to do.

Oh and here's a good song to set the mood:



And now that you're full off happiness and relaxation and all the warm and fuzzy's that go with it, may I direct you to this blog on Proposition 8. Keep an open mind and regardless of how you feel about it, at least take the time to read and educate yourselves. Thanks to Some Guy's Blog, for posting the link.

1 comment:

Some Guy said...

Thanks for spreading the word! I thought it was a pretty profound and moving post.