Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm freaking out HERE!

It's another one of those late night posts that's most likely coming down when I wake up tomorrow but JIMMini freaKING CRAP!!!!! I woke up shocked after a dream and dying to write this so I got up, booted up fluffy the laptop and started typing.

Do you guys see how much I love you?!?!?

Anyhoo...

I think I've been picking my boyfriends and guys I date based on the celebrities I'm crushing on! I'm super CEREAL!!!!

Hear me out for a sec...

1) I just realized that if one of my exes, we'll call him EAGLE mated with and had a love child (*gag*) with one of the guys I dated, we'll call him TWO WHEELS...the resulting crib midget would look like Dane Cook.

2) If you look at this picture of Dean Cain real real quickly with one eye (or if you were a close personal friend of mine...or had cataracts) you will see a slight resemblance to another ex, we will call this one BLT. Not to mention they are the same ethnicity. (Note: if you are a close personal friend and you STILL don't know who I'm talking about then you're so fired!)

3) Ok...so if EAGLE then got a real nice tan and shaved his head and gained another 20 pounds in muscle, he would look a lot like this dude. I am NOT shitting you! (HQ, do you remember what EAGLE looked like the last time you saw him?? Well, I saw him about a month ago and he got ripped!)

Not to mention that almost ALL the guys I date (95%), or have dated, or tend to date have some really striking similarities not even just physical attributes but personal backgrounds as well!

*sigh* If only they weren't all such dillholes too. I have a problem. If anyone out there wants to psychoanalyze me for research or cure me or slap me in the face and tell me to grow up then please by all means...but for now, I'm going back to bed. Hopefully, Ill fall into the same dream I had before I so rudely awakened myself. It was a damn good one!

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Keep trying there's somene out there for you. Why don't you try dating someone who is the complete opposite and see how it goes.

words...words...words... said...

I'm with Zibbs. The more women who date the complete opposite of that, the more dates I get!

~E said...

the complete opposite of what exactly WWW? LOL!