YAY!! I got another award! Better not to let it get to my head!
Just like the first one, this one is from THAT DAMN EXPAT because let's face it: 1)I AM pretty damn fabulous...and 2) She loves me, she just doesn't know it yet.
As per the rules I need to give this award to 8 other people. But here's the catch, she already gave the same award to some of the people I was planning on giving the award to (Gwen and Fancy), so I'm just gonna go with 5...because I don't want to give people ginormous ego-trips.
Here are the rules:
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
And the five bloggers who deserve this award (less than I do):
1) A Crown Of Thisles: because I like the way he describes his wife as the "Buxom and Clever and Easily Terrified Bouddica"
2) The Untitled Blogger Project: because he gives me good chats to post when I can't come up with my own material.
3) The Unbearable Banishment: because he makes me want to travel 3000 miles to visit New York with every single one of his posts.
4) Girl Uninterrupted: because she is a girl from my own heart. If she isn't careful she could end up like me...scary!
5) View from 5280ft: because he is sending me a Christmas card, but promises not to stalk me.
Now for the rest of you, fear not...I love reading you all! Those of you in my blogroll who get alot of awards or who already got an award from me were skipped to give others a chance at greatness. Somebody give me another award so I can hand out some more please!
Also, if you read this blog and enjoy it, can I ask you a teensy weensy favor? Can you please click on that little link to the left that says "follow this blog" so I know who you are? I know a lot of you read and comment but I don't see your pretty little faces in my followers section.
And remember, "follower" is just a label. It in no way shape or form says anything about your personal preferences and/or tendencies.