Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been infected...

settle down settle down...it's a story virus that Some Guy infected me with. No worries little ones, I'm not gonna die from it...at least I don't think so. I'm not so good with the instructions.

Anyway, here goes:

The bus was more crowded than usual. It was bitterly cold outside, and I hadn't prepared for it. I noticed that a fair number of the riders were dressed curiously. As I glanced around, I stretched my feet and kicked up against a large, heavy cardboard box laying under the seat in front of me. (Splotchy)

I hunched down to see what it was, but as I did, the bus violently veered to left. I was thrown up against a heavyset Asian woman with blond hair. I pardoned myself, but she faced forward with no reply. Just then, a man wearing a jumpsuit of silver and gold stood up at the front of the bus. He was holding a megaphone and a box of graham crackers. He held the megaphone up to his face and began to speak... (Some Guy)

"Ladies and Gentlemen...please do not be afraid! I am here to help you" he said in a mighty booming voice. As he began to step towards me I felt a hand creep its way around my throat and all of a sudden I was pressed against the mighty bosom of the Asian woman as she she hauled me to my feet. She began to back away from the costumed crusader all the while holding me, feet dangling in the air. I panicked and my eyes searched the bus, hoping to connect with someone, anyone who would be able to help me. My eyes met those of the hero in gold and just as I began to gasp for air he yelled...(~E)

*~*~*~*~*~

I tag: Fancy, WWW, Mr. Anderson, Matt, Pistols, and Expat.

3 comments:

Some Guy said...

Good job, E!

Chris said...

I hate when big bosomed, blonde Asian women grab my throat like that. If I had a nickle for every time it has happened...

Splotchy said...

Very nice!

I like where this is going.