Ok...I have officially been tagged by 5 people, across 2 different online groups (blogger and facebook) to do this meme. So, to Gi-squared, Kate, Angela, Daryl, and Wicked Mr. J...Are you guys happy now?
And because I normally don't do these things, I refuse to tag anyone else to do it. But if you are short on blog ideas and decide to post 25 things about you, attach a link to your post and/or say so in my comments and Ill snoop around all your personal facts too! Oh, P.S. before you ask, yes...I did steal some of these from my Honest Scrap blog post from a while back.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose up to 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I can't relax at home in outside clothes (ie. jeans or work clothes). If I'm gonna be home for longer than a couple hours, I'll change into sweats and a t-shirt.
2. I can't sleep with my closet door open, or my bedroom door open, or any of my drawers not shut. They don't even have to be all the way open, just slightly ajar bugs me. It's not that I think some boogeyman is gonna get me...ok, I lie...I do think the boogeyman is out to get me, and yes, I am SURE all that stands between a peacefull night sleep and death is the 3 inches between my sliding closet door and the wall.
3. I'm a compulsive procrastinator...I'll tell you about it later.
4. When I have a problem or issue I want to work out, and there's no one else to talk to...sometimes I talk to myself. I mean I actually have drawn out conversations with myself in my head. I don't even pretend to speak as another person. Nope, it's just me and me...chatting it up.
5. I was born in the Philippines and I didn't move to Seattle till I was 9. I don't think I have an accent but sometimes I catch myself saying words wrong when I'm mad or not paying attention.
6. I hate it when people call me "cute". Cute is for puppies and little girls with blonde ringlets. What I am is "adorable".
7. I have found that I'm completely ok with disecting dogs, cats, pigs, birds, fish, human parts...anything with bones. But ask me to cut open a worm or caterpillar and I turn green and get nauseaus.
8. I secretly wish that I could sing.
9. I laugh like a ten year old boy when things blow up, or people get hit or fall down. This is why I'd make a great addition to MythBusters.
10. If you turn on my ipod, you'll hear anything from classical, to musicals, to pop, folk, heavy metal, country, rap and everything else in between.
11. I am practically blind...everything past 5 feet away from me is blurry, but I hate wearing glasses and I can't wear contacts. I only wear glasses when Im driving or watching a movie or tv.
12. My first name was an accident. My mother wanted to name me Anna or Odina, but they misspelled it on the birth certificate. My parents liked it and kept it. When I was in high school I looked it up and found out that it is the name of a village in Oppland, Norway.
13. If I had to eat only one kind of food everyday for the rest of my life, I'd pick sushi.
14. I HATE DRIVING. I really really do. I didn't get my license untill I was in my 20s and even then Im still really defective. Not a month goes by that I don't come home with a scratch on my car or a dent somewhere or without almost running someone over.
15. I love scented candles. At any one time (like right now) I've got 3 different ones in my bedroom, another one in the bathroom, and a couple in the kitchen. I pick and choose which scent to light based on my mood.
16. I was in pageants when I was younger. And I won too! I was adorable. Don't judge me!
17. I love to sleep. My healthy record (as opposed to my record of longest time asleep when I was sick) is 17 hours. And it was lovely.
18. I have a ginormous extended family. HUGE! My mom is the middle of 7 girls. My dad is one of 4. My step-dad is the tenth of 12 kids. At last count, I have more than 40 cousins.
19. I have a weakness when it comes to guys. Other than the cute face/hot bod thing, I really really love pretty eyes. One of my exes has these light brown eyes that turn into gold in the sun. *sigh* damn, pretty boys anyway!
20. Despite only being 5ft tall in bare feet, I seem to like dating tall guys. Out of the 7 I count, 4 were over 6ft.
21. I love to cook. And I'm damn good at it! And I love to bake things too... And no, cooking and baking are not the same thing.
22. I love to eat but my metabolism blows. If I didn't work out as much as I do, I'd weigh 300 pounds. 5ft tall and 300 pounds. I'd look like that blueberry girl from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
23. I have an unhealthy attachment to my laptop and my phone. If ever my house catches on fire and I can only take two things with me (not including family, friends, and pets of course) I'd pick Fluffy the laptop and Greenie the phone.
24. Even though I'm a realist, and I've been jaded towards love more than once...I still believe in the whole "one true love"/"happily ever after" thing.
25. I love to laugh. Really love to laugh. Jokes, funny videos, stories...anything and everything is welcome. And screw the little lady like giggles. If you've never had a snorting full bodied guffaw then you've never really lived. (P.S. I think Eddie Murphy's Donkey in Shrek is genius on a stick!)