Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update: and the football posts start again.

Dont agree with OT Unger as R2 pick. We need defense. But I guess w/ Houzmanzedeh on board, the Hawks are focused on QB and WR protection. <~E>


------Update: response to Scope's comment.

Ah...I disagree. We needed a WR that's tall enough to catch the ball LOL. So totally high fiving my team for that pick. And I like Dhani Jones of the Bengals (linebacker) even before he had that kick ass show on the Travel Channel.

And Ocho Cinco can go suck it. Him and TO and their big fat poopy heads.

I still wish we got some defensive players on the draft tho. I guess now that a bunch of people are off the injured list this season (ie. Trufant) I just need to cross my fingers it'll be enough to pull us out of the slump.

Could be worse. I could be a Lions fan! Ooooh Snap! ;)

I'm just waiting for another chance to beat the Steelers to a bloody pulp this season.

Whoa! Did I say that out loud?

(watches as my follower list reduces by at least a couple people)

Anybody else saying yay or nay on the draft this year?

8 comments:

Scope said...

I don't know about picking up T.J. Houzmanzada, in the first place, though.

Bengals have a taint. He's not Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson, but still.

~E said...

Ah...I disagree. We needed a WR that's tall enough to catch the ball LOL. So totally high fiving my team for that pick. And I like Dhani Jones of the Bengals (linebacker) even before he had that kick ass show on the Travel Channel.

And Ocho Cinco can go suck it. Him and his big fat poopy head.

I still wish we got some defensive players on the draft tho. I guess now that a bunch of people are off the injured list this season (ie. Trufant) I just need to cross my fingers it'll be enough to pull us out of the slump.

Could be worse. I could be a Lions fan! Ooooh Snap! ;)

words...words...words... said...

What are you talking about? You got the best defensive player in the whole draft! Unger was a tremendous value pick, too. He was expected to go much earlier. I think you guys did well.

I love LeSean McCoy for the Eagles, but instead of drafting a rookie WR (Jeremy Maclin) who will take time to adjust, I'd rather have sent that pick to the Cards for Anquan Boldin. He's good right now.

I also think Houshmandzadeh was a nice signing, even if he's probably at the end of his peak years.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

yo babe, I am soooo playing fantasy football this year. You in? I'm blogging about it...

Girl Interrupted said...

*sigh* I'm sorry ~E, I'm very English and didn't really understand any of your post :/

However, in the spirit of blog-friendship I offer:

w00t! Go Go *insert your teams name here*!! Yay!

Was that ok?

:P

~E said...

Words: I didn't catch the latest on Boldin. Is he staying with the Cards?

Chris: Please stay tuned, Im sure everyone will be getting more of my groundbreaking insights on football once the season officially starts whether they want to or not.

Candy: Will be visiting your blog later but IM IN! IM IN IM IN IM IN! am I too late? Is the draft over? Can I have Stafford (before the Lions destroy him) and Tatupu? Pretty please?

Girl Int: That's A-ok! I appreciate the support. You can be my fantasy football team cheerleader ok? LOL. Oh and by the way, we are saying "w00t! Go Go *SEATTLE SEAHAWKS*!! Yay! ;)

Felisa said...

Can I be the stereotypical girl here and simply ask if any of the picks are hot? No? Never mind.

Go Seahawks!!!

~E said...

Felisa: Mark Sanchez...went to the Jets...HAWT! Larry English (Chargers)...Kinda Hawt. Clay Mathews (Packers)...Thor God of thunder Hawt. Ray Maualuga (Bengals...I think) reminds me of Tatupu Hawt. And this is where I stopped watching. You're welcome.