I like to think of myself as fairly well versed when it comes to those of the opposite sex. Not completely in tune mind you, but familiar with the territory.
(because really, I wouldn't want to be at one with any guy's brain)
(except maybe Albert Einstein, or Shakespeare, or Bill Gates)
(but I digress...)
However, regardless of how well I can navigate around most men's moods and thoughts, I am time and again left wondering at some perplexities of the male mind. I noticed that a good chunk of my readership are married guys...or just guys...or women who are married TO guys. So I implore upon you these burning questions that I've had. Feel free to answer one, some or none. Ask around to your friends ask your husbands and wives and see if they know any more that you or I do.
Here we go:
1) All three of my ex boyfriends (and yes, I only count the three) loved to watch me put on makeup and get dressed and fix my hair. Some of them would literally perch themselves on the bed or the dresser or toilet depending on where I happen to be, and just watch fascinated while I "transform" myself for a special event. Now I don't want to hear any gay jokes because trust me on this, not a single one of them were...but I do want to hear what the big fascination is? I can understand for women why they like to watch my tutorials for tips but why the guys?
2) Be honest! And be anonymous if you want...but how much does a woman's attractiveness/weight/personality factor into how you feel towards her AS A FRIEND. And do these quantifiers change when you are considering a woman as a RELATIONSHIP PROSPECT. Do women really need to worry that much about how they look or should they worry more about how they act.
3) What is the best way for a girl to breakup with a guy. And what is the best way for a guy to breakup with a girl from the guy's perspective. (trust me, I will correct you on this if you are far off the mark)
4) When a bunch of guys are at a crowded urinal...is it really the unwritten guy law that if you can help it, you do not take the urinal in between two other guys? If so, then what's the big deal? Are you afraid that the guy next to you will all of a sudden show you their bits and pieces or are you just scared that curiousity will overtake and you just have to take a peek-sy? What if you really really have to pee?
5) On that same note, why are men so weirded out by the prospect of seeing another dude's things at a urinal or at a locker room (or so I assume) but they're perfectly fine watching some guy's thing and marbles on a porno flick?
6) Raise your hand if you believe that women don't dress or put on makeup for men...they do it for other women.
7) If you can ask a woman any one question and trust that you will get the completely honest, unbiased, so true it hurts answer...but just one question...what would you ask her?
8) Do men really fantasize about a threesome? I mean, really? And is it just fantasy to remain as such or would you guys actually jump at the chance to participate in one? And while we're on the subject, what would you do if your wife or significant other asked you to do one...would you decide differently if you were the one to propose it?
9) Raise your hand if you believe in the phrase "once a cheater always a cheater".
10) And this question is strictly for the guys: how important is your looks to you? We all know that most women tend to obsess about certain things like hair, weight, this little wrinkle there or that little sag there...but what about guys? What is the one thing about your body that you are most insecure about?
If you want to answer these questions on your own blog as opposed to my comments sections then please link the post to this one. Or if you prefer sending me email, you can do that too. And don't forget (shameless self-promotion) to check out a new video on my other blog.