Rules: well obviously you have to answer these questions. Then tag 5 others to do the meme. Simple right? Well get to it then!
1) Everybody has an embarassing quirk or hobby or nervous twitch. What is yours?
I'm a compulsive split-end hunter. This is why I like to keep my hair super long. It's easier to scope out the ends when you can pull them around to see.
2) What is your favorite book? And I don't want to hear "Wuthering Heights" or "the works of William Shakespeare". Really. Honestly. What is your FAVORITE book?
Ok ok you got me. The one book I will never be tired of reading is Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood. Actually, almost anything by Julie Garwood. Damn you for making me tell the truth!
3) Everyone is related to a celebrety. 6 degrees of separation! Who is your famous or faux-mous relation?
First of all it's celebrIty...and who the heck came up with the term faux-mous? Anyway, if we're just going with local celebrities or otherwise well known individuals then I guess I'd go with my aunt. She was a former Miss Washington and finished in the top 5 in that year's Miss America. And no, I don't look anything like her.
4) How did you come up with your Blog name?
My first name starts with the letter E...and it's really hard to pronounce right if you haven't heard it spoken before so I've been going by E for a while. And at the time I was thinking of a blog name, I was reading this book where one of the lines was "and he made waves in the art world, deconstructing all norms and expectations and redefining what it means to be an artist". I guess it spoke to me. Hence E-Deconstructed.
5) What color are you?
I'm kind of a peachy gold color with a bit of very light tan thrown in. Actually I guess since I'm more peach than gold I'd be a goldish peach. Like if French Bread and Whole Wheat Bread got married and had a baby, then you took that baby and cut it in half and spread some honey butter on it...that's what color I am. Trust me on this.
6) Do news anchors on TV wear pants under their desks?
I would like to think they do. Because otherwise...ew!
7) When you are having a particularly crappy day, what song do you turn to on your iPod (or other such music player)?
Depends on why I'm having a crappy day. If I had a bad day at work and having thoughts of going postal on my coworkers: Lay Down by Priestess. If it's a guy issue: Fighter by Christina Aguilera, I shoulda been more like that by Miranda Lambert. etc etc. too lazy to go thru my playlist right now.
8) Guy question: When men go pee at a crowded urinal and accidentally see their neighbors junk, what do you think goes thru their minds?
Well, if I was a guy I'd probably compare and contrast. Then have myself a hearty guffaw because I'd surely be better endowed than the next guy (hey, it's my imagination!). Then I'd promptly erase all traces of the guy's private bits from my memory and forget it ever happened.
9) Girl question: Why is a AA bra cup size smaller than an A, but a DD is bigger than a D?
Uhm...well...ahhh... Crap. I have no idea!
10) What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Since you didn't specify what came first the chicken or the chicken egg...then Ill say the egg. This is me being incorrigible. You're welcome.