Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vlog 5--Luscious Lips and Why workout?

P.S. Logmein.com is blocked on my lab servers...so I guess Im back to erratic blog reading and posting and even less constant commenting. BUT I am reading your blogs people!!! So keep them coming and keep me entertained! Me loves you looong time!!!!




Makeup Look
-Lips: Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, Almay gloss in #20
-Eyes: Sephora eyepencil in Purple Onyx, Mary Kay Eyeshadow in Hazelnut, Covergirl Eyeshadow in Shimering Sands, Black Mascara
-Cheeks: Clinique Matte Bronze

Since I don't do plumpers, I don't really have many recommendations on what to try. The only ones Ive ever used are Bare Escentuals Buxom Lipgloss. But it worked really really (too) well for me soooo....

Winsor Pilates DVDs INFORMATION at winsorpilates.com
Bun and Thigh
Ab Sculpting
Advanced Body Slimming
Upper Body
Basics and Advanced Body Sculpting
I ordered these dvds like a couple years ago and apparently you can't buy them from that website if you're in the US. Hmmm. You can get them thru ebay and other sites if you just Google it. Or I guess you can find clips and stuff thru YouTube.com and Yeoh.com

I asked my friend about his 20 minute routine and he says it should not be done unless you've got a spotter or trainer with you so he asked me not to list it down. He did say for those of you at home who wants something similar, watch/rent/buy Jillian Michael's 30 day shred videos. In it she does different variations of a 20 minute workout that is similar to the routine he has me do. He stresses to please please please, if possible, schedule at least one session with a certified personal trainer before you start any workout routine. You want to lose weight and be fit...not break something.

As always, please don't forget to subscribe if you're watching this on YouTube, or click the follow button if you're watching thru my blog. All comments, messages, questions, or requests are welcome!

8 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

How much you wanna bet that all the guys are gonna stare at your lips throughout this video?

I know I did (I'm not saying I'm a guy!). lol!

Scope said...

Nah, I was staring at the mole above her left eye.

And let me know anyone who gets snarky with you. They have issues of their own that need professional help, and I'm not talking about the kind that comes from a personal trainer at the gym.

Amanda, the Conqueror said...

I still need to schedule time to either 1)transcribe your thingy or 2)schedule time between naps to get it to you. Keep reminding me...lots on my plate these days and stuff like pilates and working out in general frequently gets dropped on the floor.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Dang, I hate not being able to watch your videos at work! Miss you!

Chris said...

"erotic blogging"? Ohhhh erratic. Nevermind.

What do you mean by one of "you people"? ;0 ;)

I hope you enjoy this captivating, round, puffy comment!

Fancy Schmancy said...

Just had the chance to watch the video, which I Love seeing you on.

You are gorgeous, I hope you don't take the snarkers seriously. Good for you for working out and feeling healthy about yourself.

F the rest of them!

Cora said...

*happy sigh*

So, I can finally (FINALLY!!) watch your video, ~E! WOO-HOO!! I was having major internet issues and had to kick some asses at Qwest, but it's all good now.

I can't do yoga either. I'm too hyper. I tried it but got bored quickly. What works for me is walking. I used to use my treadmill everyday... until it died. *sniffle* Now I walk at McKnight every evening. So, you know, if you're ever driving by the school and you see a redhead chick strutting 'round the track come on over and say hi! :-)

Btw, I used to be heavier too. I was about 180 pounds at one point, like six years ago. What got me working out was that I was standing on my bed changing a lightbulb one night and the light from the doorway threw my shadow onto the wall beside me and I was horrified at how far my ass stuck out. No, seriously, I carry weight in my thighs and my butt.... and my butt was MASSIVE! I asked my kid "is my butt really that big?!" and she started laughing and said "yeah, Mommy, it's HUGE!!" I bought a treadmill the next day and made it my best friend. I dropped like 60 or 70 pounds in about four months and I loved every minute of it! (Well, almost every minute of it. ;-P)

Personal trainers make $60 an hour?! I'm sooooooooo in the wrong business!!!!

Girl Interrupted said...

Oooh! I've made a note of that lip plumper, I haven't found any that have actually worked yet :(