Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update on the Q and A...

Hey guys! I received a request to do a video for my YouTube subscribers about the Q and A post I did a few days ago. The people who follow my blog and also subscribe to my channel also sent in a couple more questions that I also answer on the video. I'm not gonna post the video here but you can visit my YouTube Channel if you want to take a look at it.

Here's a list of the questions (the new ones are highlighted):

What's your real first name?

Are you single?

Are you in the military?

What did you mean about having a weird body shape?

What are your measurements?

Do you have any kids?

Where in California do you live?

Can I join your fantasy football league?

Do you go to school?

I heard about flooding and stuff in the Philippines and I hope your family is ok!

In what year will we discover that Michael Jackson and Elvis are really alive and living together in Bombay while making cockleshell dolls together?

What is your accent?

Your brothers don't look anything like you...are they Chinese or Mexican?

"your f-in hot, wanna meet up?"

How can you be scared of heights and yet have pictures of people standing below you in [lighthouse] steps?

Also, thanks to all the concern for me after my last post (To all the broken hearts tonight...). I really appreciate it all and I feel all super warm and fuzzy that you guys really care for me and all that. But, I actually posted that for a friend of mine who was having a blue-mood night last night. I know he reads this blog so I thought I'd write up something for him to show that I understand what he is going thru and to send my thoughts his way.

That's all folks! My next post will be better, I promise...I'm already working on it.

In the meantime, I hope you guys are having a great night.

5 comments:

Scope said...

Is that Zamphir, master of the pan flute playing behind you?

Or is that Andies music? (I love their minty chocolate candies, too.)

And, as an ND fan, U Dub totally got robbed on that over turned TD, but still, the makeup call on "roughing the snapper" to give them another set of downs on the goal line totally makes up for it.

Dr Zibbs said...

If you ever want to mention THAT BLUE YAK on your channel let me know and I'll post it on THAT BLUE YAK.

J.J. in L.A. said...

You can still borrow the metal crutches...just let me know when.

Cora said...

You're always so comfortable on camera. I envy you for that.

And that creepy dude was right - you are effing hot!!!!

mo.stoneskin said...

In what year will we discover that Michael Jackson and Elvis are really alive and living together in Bombay while making cockleshell dolls together?

3017. January. On the 3rd. 1PM GMT.