Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In my head...

There's a very thin line between love and hate. I find myself straddling that line many times...one foot on either side...not knowing where to turn or who to talk to. Confused and frustrated. Forgive and forget but it is so much easier to do one than the other. There are times when even my own head and my ability to logic things out on my own can't help me and all those times lead to insomnia with no one but my own thoughts for company. I am glad to say that more often than not, my own will to be happy drags me out of the muck and within a few days Im back to my bubbly old self. This time...well, let's just say Im still waiting.

Since apparently a few of my friends can understand french Im not gonna bother ranting en francais here...but...*sigh*

~When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive~ --Alan Paton

No comments: