Apparently, I was supposed to work for the award! Oops! I got so flustered at receiving one that I forgot to read the fine print. ALWAYS read the fine print! Lesson learned.
Here is my list of 5 things I find fantabulous!
1) Sephora: Why? Because I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and gay! When I visit that store.
2) The internet: C'mon! Who doesn't find the internet fantabulous? Where else can you find dating tips, friends, encyclopedias, videos, music and porn all in one place?!?
3) Bikes: not the *tweet tweet* ribbons on the handlebars ones. The *vroom vroom* pop a wheelie in the freeway doing 70mph ones! I got hooked on them when I was dating a dude with an R1 (coincidentally his name was Harley...go figure) and now that I think of it, my best buddy Mr. A has the exact same one!
4) My cellphone: because I can text, talk, watch tv, listen to music, browse #2 fantabulous listee the internet, IM, check email, blog, and play catch with it. Plus, it's a nifty green color!
5) Clothes: because without them we would be naked.
Ok...I read the rules a little bit more thorougly, and I guess I'm supposed to give out 5 awards to my favorite bloggers too. Kinda cheapens it a little huh?
My pick of the "bees-knees" bloggers:
1) Mr. A at Life on the Crawl.
2) WWW at Untitled Blogger Project
3) The Poobomber at The Other Side of Normal
4) Jen at Cake Wrecks
and only last because I wasn't allowed to pick anymore...but definitely not least
5) Pistols at Dawn from Save Your Generation
Now this is in no way shape or form the complete list. For my favorite blogs all you need do is look at that nifty little blogroll on my page. But since you made me pick just 5, I picked the 5 that I've been reading the longest or made me laugh today or commented on me recently. Yes, it's all about me and the world should (if it doesn't already) revolve around moi.